For awhile last year I felt very disconnected from photography. I was uninspired, not creating any work I was happy with, and due to my insanely out of order schedule (with such complications like taking more advanced classes before I'm ready for them, therefore not being able to get anything out of them at all) just not learning anything. Two factors brought me back to photographic life and made me realize this is exactly where I want to be and what I want to be doing, validating my passion- Susan Sontag's On Photography and the JPG Magazine online photo community/site (you can see my profile/portfolio for JPG at jpgmag.com/people/singoneiknow). The magazine is my all time favorite photography magazine to read- it's approachable, inspiring, for all skill levels, helpful, and full of new light to be shed on photography.
As for On Photography, more on that later. Seriously, you must read it.
1.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment