skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
exploration of aesthetic
10.16.2008
Alex and the Parking Lot Garden
, Fall 2008
I am having a love affair with the 4x5 view camera, but it's an abusive relationship. I'm not sure if I should get out, I just have to be so careful with
everything
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kate borbas
inspiration, work, and some thoughts
View my complete profile
personal
kathryn borbas photography
honorable mention
places
a softer world
adbusters
american pain foundation
artblog
chronic pain connection
daily dose of imagery
gallery 339
i heart photograph
nutopia forum
ny times art & design
partners against pain
planet fabulon
the beehive collective
the pain exhibit
the strobist
the trouble with spikol
will rowe chronic pain blog
yo darkroom
before
Jan
(3)
Dec
(2)
Nov
(6)
Oct
(17)
Sep
(3)
Aug
(7)
Jul
(1)
May
(1)
Apr
(4)
Mar
(5)
Feb
(6)
Jan
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment