
I shot with Steve, owner of Duross & Langel handmade soaps (13th & Sansom), the other day for an editorial shoot for fashion class. It was an absolutely fabulous and hectic time. Although I won't be choosing this shot for the project (I wanted to showcase more of the colorful shop, and definitely a better quality image), I really enjoy it- it feels like a quiet moment with him, and he seems to have very little of those. Visit Duross & Langel.com, and order my favorite rosemary and lavender soap, peppermint shampoo, or the rescue balm. You will fall into instant relaxation.
In regards to another one of my favorite locals, Aiden James' album is coming out this week (finally!) and I shot the photo for the cover. It looks great in print, I can't wait to receive my copy to scan it.

Visit Aiden James Music.com. Give the album a listen and check out other promotional shots at Aiden's Myspace
1 comment:
Its funny that I can see you taking the photo from the security camera.
I like it though.
Post a Comment