10.22.2008

Hate Halloween, Love Ellen V


I hate Halloween. This year I am celebrating Halloween by having a root canal. For real. I figured it was the best day to schedule it. However, I do love Ellen von Unwerth's series "Wicked" with Adriana Lima. Lima seems to be von Unwerth's muse, and the quintessential Ellen chick- young and stunningly gorgeous, embraces sexuality and has tons of fun with erotica, the life of the party, loves to play dress up...


Wicked, Ellen Von Unwerth, 1998


Check out the Ellen Von Unwerth Archive, which honestly must have over a million of her photos. You may know her from the famous Guess ads in the 90's, she basically created the "Guess girl". Prior to photography, von Unwerth was a model, it's almost unbelievable being that models-turned-just about anything don't ever seem to work out, at least not as successfully as she/

No comments: