10.23.2008

Sick Day(s)

Sick Day, Nearly Winter 2008



I have been so terribly sick for nearly the whole week. I have missed classes, haven't been able to do a drop of work, and I am married to a box of tissues and Zicam swabs. It's been killing me to sit around like this, and I'm hoping tomorrow is the day I wake up and can feel my nose again. Let me tell you, I have a great pain tolerance and can deal with some crazy health issues, but a bad cold is not one of them.

Self, late 2006


I've made it a habit to lay in this sunny spot on my bed when I'm not feeling well. It comes at a great time, around my lunch break at 11:30. In my old apartment I'd spend my time in my stall shower, letting hot water pour over me, it was the only real relief and de-stress I could obtain. (See above, terrible scan). Now I've got this spot.

Also, it is impossible to buy cold medicine without signing a release form now. Apparently they think I'm going to make meth out of my decongestant pills. Okay lady, my sinus pressure is way too severe for me to make drugs right now. Wish me luck on getting over this cold, I'm going back to the couch to watch more Beverly Hills 90210 Season 3.

No comments: