skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
exploration of aesthetic
11.12.2008
Polaroid 104 Gets Some Use (as a prop)
Working with magenta and blue gels, the polaroid 104, multiple exposures, and the lovely Ellie. More shots from this shoot to come.
1 comment:
F. Rizzo
said...
I didn't even realize this was Ellie... I like these.
November 14, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kate borbas
inspiration, work, and some thoughts
View my complete profile
personal
kathryn borbas photography
honorable mention
places
a softer world
adbusters
american pain foundation
artblog
chronic pain connection
daily dose of imagery
gallery 339
i heart photograph
nutopia forum
ny times art & design
partners against pain
planet fabulon
the beehive collective
the pain exhibit
the strobist
the trouble with spikol
will rowe chronic pain blog
yo darkroom
before
Jan
(3)
Dec
(2)
Nov
(6)
Oct
(17)
Sep
(3)
Aug
(7)
Jul
(1)
May
(1)
Apr
(4)
Mar
(5)
Feb
(6)
Jan
(2)
1 comment:
I didn't even realize this was Ellie... I like these.
Post a Comment