12.04.2008

Shit-tastic JPGs and the Magnificently LQ Upload


Debora in her studio, November 2008.


This is probably one of the poorest uploads I've ever seen. Not to be the girl who makes all the excuses- but this photo, as well as the rest of them, is much more saturated and definitely

This frustrating week has made me absolutely hate digital imaging and want to give it up entirely. Between the problems I've had with printer profiles, paper, and crap like this upload... Film may be a pain in the ass on occasion, but you never run into tedious problems like this. If you take a quality image, you can most of the time print a quality image.

So anyways, this image is a representation of a brief session with my old friend Deb in her painting studio. It kinda looked like this.

Now I'm back to my final projects. I haven't had a full on nervous breakdown yet. I'm thinking Sunday. Stay tuned.

No comments: